Your Source for Digital, Offset, and Screen Printing Supplies and Equipment
800 940 6887 - www.nationaluvsupply.com
Wide Format Printers
Digital Print Media
- UV and Solvent - for HP, Roland, Mimaki, Mutoh, Vutek, Agfa, Gandi, Scitex, and many more
- Polymeric Imaging products
UV Screen Printing Inks
- Specializing in POP, Coroplast, Banner, Styrene, Cardstock, Container Decorating, Glass
Textile Screen Printing Inks
- Plastisol - Ink Tec - Transfer and Direct Print
- Discharge - Jantex - Easy White, Clear Base, Standard and Fluorescent Pigments
Screen Printing Chemicals
- For UV, Solvent, Textile - Press Wash, Ink Degradant, Emulsion Remover
- Ink Jet Film, Screen Mesh, Adhesives, Squeegee
- Emulsion - Photopolymer, Dual Cure, Water Resistant for UV, Water Base, Discharge, and Solvent Inks
Green Eco Friendly Products
- Jet Green UV Digital Ink - 100% VOC Free
Roller Coating Chemistry
- Matt and Gloss, for Digital and Offset printing presses
- Pre-Press, Preses (textile and graphic), Dryers (IR, Gas, UV)
- Support products (frames, washout booths, exposure systems, the list goes on
Direct to Garment Printers
- Direct to Garment Inks, parts and repair
- Refurbished T-Jet for sale
- UV Roller Coaters, 14" to 85" FMA, Graphic Whizard, Fabcon
- Numbering machines, Creasers, Scoring, Perforating, Feeders, Perfect Binding
Copyright 2010 by National UV Supply company Inc. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form and not to be used without the written consent of National UV Supply company Inc. For further information or permission, please contact email@example.com.
About National UV Supply Company, Inc.
National UV Supply Company, Inc. (NUVS) was formed in 1981 to support the offset and digital printing industry customer base. We research and select the latest technology available for our customers to achieve better quality with faster production speeds and reduce the burden of industrial waste with the introduction of safe products in the work place.
Our mission for 29 years to date has been to locate the most valuable innovative products, educate and support our customers with the latest unique components available. Our program consists of training and educating their personnel prior to investing. We offer continued educational training programs to stay current with new technology.
For your convenience and peace of mind, NUVS services and warrants all equipment and products offered to our customers.
We welcome our current and potential customers to visit our 16,000 sq. ft. facility that has multiple production lines for you to experience the latest technology available today. Our technicians have over 50 years combined hands on experience in the industry. We believe the best way to reduce stress and educate our customers when searching for new technology is through taking the time to review each customer’s current requirements and review their goals and plans for the future