CET X-Press 500H Hybrid UV Printer 100"
CET's X-Press 500H UV Hybrid R-T-R 4' x 8' Flatbed Printer
X-Press 500H Features:
- Ultimate media versatility with either roll-to-roll or flatbed operation.
- A fast 480 sqft/hr for quality, sellable prints.
- 4 to 8 color custom configurable, CMYKlmlc+W+V or CMYKx2 or CMYK+S. White ink & clear ink.
- Uses VOC-free UV inks for an environmentally-friendly workplace.
- Head height adjustment measures and adjusts the print head for media up to 2.25 inches thick.
- Retractable alignment bar for rigid media.
- Full width belt-driven vacuum flatbed for accurate conveyance of rigid and roll media.
- Custom configurable and field upgradable up to 8 print heads.
- State-of-the-art print spooler for Onyx and Caldera facilitates a faster, more productive workflow.
The X-Press 500H UV Hybrid R-T-R/Flatbed printer is ideal for the shop that needs to have the versatility to print on roll media or rigid flatbed media with just one printer. Utilizing state-of-the-art Spectra Polaris 512 nozzle print heads with a 15 pico liter drop size that also uses white ink, the printer can print bright, vibrant color even on transparent and colored media. The customizable print spooler improves imaging workflow with pre-set media settings, a faster RIP and the ability to change print quality without re-ripping. The integrated vacuum table employs a full-width, perforated belt system that firmly holds the media in place while moving it through the printing gantry. The table also has a unique alignment system for accurate and consistent rigid media placement and full-bleed printing capability eliminates the extra finishing steps of trimming prints. Set up from roll media to flatbed use, and back again, is a breeze.
Media versatility with R-T-R and flatbed operation.
One printer with the ability to handle rigid or roll media up to 100" wide and 2.25" thick.
Belt driven, vacuum flatbed.
Both rigid and roll media are advanced through the stationary print gantry on a full width, perforated belt conveyor. A 4-zone vacuum system holds media firmly on the belt for accurate imaging.