CET X-Press 1000 UV Printer 4' x 8'
CET's X-Press 1000 UV 4' x 8' Flatbed Printer
X-Press 1000 Features:
- Custom configurable and field upgradable up to 12 print heads.
- A fast 960 sqft/hr for high-quality, sellable prints.
- 4- to 8-color custom configurable, CMYKlmlc+W+V or CMYKlmlc or CMYK.
- Faster, simultaneous white ink over and under-printing.
- Uses VOC-free UV inks for an environmentally-friendly workplace.
- Head height adjustment measures and adjusts the print head for media up to 4-inches thick.
- Pin registration for accurate and consistent rigid media alignment.
- 4-zone vacuum table with reversible blower for ease of loading/unloading.
- State-of-the-art, ultra fast print spooler for Onyx and Caldera. Time from the end of print to starting the next sheet is only 17 seconds.
The X-Press 1000 UV Flatbed printer is ideal for creating high production work such as real estate signage, multiple-panel displays, backlit advertising campaigns and much more. With a blazing production printing speed of 960 sqft/hr, the X-Press 1000 can print up to thirty 4'x8' Coroplast boards an hour! Using optional white ink, the printer can print bright, vibrant color even on transparent and colored media. The customizable print spooler improves imaging workflow with pre-set media settings, a faster RIP and the ability to change print quality without re-ripping. The integrated 4-zone, reversible vacuum table holds media stationary while printing, eliminating the need for cumbersome jigs and extra setup time. The table also has a unique pin registration system for accurate and consistent rigid media placement and full-bleed printing capability eliminates the extra finishing steps of trimming prints.
Field upgradable custom print head array
The X-Press 1000 comes standard with 8 Spectra Polaris print heads each configured with 512 nozzles. It can be field upgraded to a total of 12 print heads.
Revolutionary, production boosting print spooler
CET Color's new print spooler for Onyx and Caldera gives the operator advanced job submission tools for a faster, more productive workflow.